Omega-3 fatty acids support the health of heart, brain, eyes, skin, and joints.* Compared to fish oil, the omega-3s in krill oil are easier to absorb.* RoyalRed™ Omega-3 Krill Oil from webber naturals is sustainably harvested, tested for purity, and leaves no fishy aftertaste.
- Contains phospholipid-bound omega-3s for more efficient absorption and bioavailability of EPA and DHA
- Provides a natural source of the antioxidants astaxanthin, vitamin A, and vitamin E
- Assures the same health benefits of omega-3s from fish oil, but at a lower dose of EPA and DHA
- Easy-to-swallow softgel delivering 500 mg of krill oil standardized to 150 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per softgel
- Harvested using sustainable practices
RoyalRed™ Krill Oil contains 100% krill oil derived from Antarctic krill and is a good source of essential omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Eating fish, like salmon, or taking fish oil supplements are recommended to increase dietary sources of the healthy omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA because of their health benefits on the cardiovascular system, cognitive function, and overall health.*
Krill oil is unique because it contains naturally occurring antioxidant nutrients, vitamin A, vitamin E, and astaxanthin, a red-orange pigment found in aquatic animals. Astaxanthin can quench free radicals and protect the cell membrane.* Krill oil is also unique because krill’s phospholipid-bound omega-3 can pass through the intestinal wall more easily, making the omega-3s more bioavailable and more easily incorporated into cell membranes.*
RoyalRed™ Krill Oil is guaranteed to contain consistently fresh, stable, high-quality oil that is harvested in a sustainable manner under the guidelines of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR). Krill oil softgels are small in size – ideal for those who find regular fish oil capsules difficult to swallow.
Please note: this is international products, it might take 1-2 week to arrived USA.