Calcium Plus from webber naturals provides a daily dose of bone-building calcium alongside important co-factors magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and vitamins D3 and K2. Together, these nutrients support calcium absorption, utilization, and storage for healthy bones and teeth.*
- Each softgel contains 200 mg calcium alongside six trace minerals and vitamins essential for bone health
- Only two easy-to-swallow softgels per day
- Includes highly bioavailable citrate and HVP-chelated forms of zinc, copper, and manganese
- Includes vitamin D in its active form, cholecalciferol (D3)
- Contains vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7), an advanced fat-soluble form of vitamin K that is non-toxic and more metabolically active than vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and other forms of vitamin K2 such as MK-4
Calcium alone is not enough for healthy bones. Magnesium and vitamin D3 are also essential for building and maintaining healthy bones, and K2 plays a supportive role.* Unfortunately, many people do not get enough of these important nutrients in their diet or, in the case of D3, via safe sun exposure.
Magnesium, vitamin D3, and vitamin K2 facilitate proper calcium absorption, utilization, and storage, and are often recommended alongside long-term calcium supplementation for proper mineral balance and heart health.*
Manganese, copper, and zinc are vital for building strong bones, especially as we age.* These trace minerals are present in highly bioavailable citrate or chelate forms for the benefit of those with low stomach acid or other digestive concerns.
Zinc and vitamin K2 are necessary for the synthesis of collagen in order to create the scaffold on which bone is built.*
Calcium Plus from webber naturals provides a balanced daily mineral supplement to support healthy bones.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note: this is international products, it might take 1-2 week to arrived USA.