PRO provides essential amino acids and peptide chains commonly deficient in today’s average diet; it enhances and completes the dietary proteins thereby allowing the body to assimilate up to three times more protein by completing amino acid chains for greater ease of absorption. Additionally, it supports the lymphatic nucleoprotein pool which supports overall healthy body functions.
#150 PRO (Nutro Protein)
PRO provides essential amino acids and peptide chains commonly deficient in today’s average diet; it enhances and completes
dietary protein intake with the purpose to support assimilation of more complete amino acids. Doc Wheelwright constructed
this formula with the intent that the body could employ its components toward a more amino rich lymphatic nucleo-protein pool
for normal cellular functions.
• Proteins for normal tissue repair
• Increase nutritional amino acids
• Support normal muscle building amino acids
• Support overall normal kidney integrity
• Replenish amino acids after stress or illness
• Whey Protein – Complete amino acid profile,
high-quality, easily digestible proteins with immune
• Rice Protein – Supports adequate protein availability,
easily digested, provides essential amino acids,
vitamins B and E, fiber and carbohydrates, without fat,
cholesterol, sugar or sodium.
• Green Lipped Mussel – Complete whole-food,
primitive amino acid source. Contains natural
glucosamine and cmmhondroitin. One of Nature’s
great sources of peptides for cellular function.
• Lecithin – A natural source of phospholipids that
comprise the lipid bi-layer of all cell membranes.
Plays an important role in balancing blood lipids and
supporting normal brain, heart and cardiovascular
• Niacin – Vitamin B3. Vital in cell metabolism, plays a
role in metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
helps convert the macronutrients into their building
blocks, which are smaller carbohydrate molecules,
such as glucose, amino acids and fatty acids.
• Vitamin C – Antioxidant. Promotes normal digestion
pathways. Necessary for normal elimination of cellular
metabolic waste products.
• Dulse – Packed with valuable minerals, namely iron,
iodine, potassium, high in vitamin B6, low-protein
plant-based source of iodine and iron.
• RNA/DNA Thalamus Tissue Factors – Tissue support
for the thalamus portion of the brain that is considered
the “switchboard” of neurological function.
• Horsetail – Also called shavegrass. Provides
essential trace minerals such as silica that helps with
normal collagen, teeth, and nail formation. Provides
absorbable calcium and other nutrients required for
normal glucose metabolic processes.
• Post-Physical Trauma Repair:
#150 PRO - Nutro Protein
#735 Energy Tonify - Tonify Yin
Doc Wheelwright taught that proteins were the macronutrient
“of primary importance” and that even though the diet may
contain incomplete protein chains (e.g. vegetarian diet), the body
would make up the deficits from its lymphatic pool of nucleoproteins. However on reintroducing those nucleo-proteins to the
incomplete protein chains in the intestines, he calculated a 20%
loss of nucleo-protein that the body would not get back. To protect
against that attrition of the precious nucleo-proteins, he advocated
the combining of protein sources (1 lightly cooked plus 4 raw). He
made the PRO formula with the intent of having a supplement
that would complete dietary proteins for maximum assimilation
and conservation of the lymphatic pool that the body needs to
effect repair of tissue and perform cellular metabolic functions.
• #735 Energy Tonify - Tonify Yin
• #2 Builder
• #140 MIN - Multi-Mineral
• #870/#871/#872 SpectraOne & Two - Whole Food, Cell, Multi
• #12 B - Brain
• #32 Gb - Pituitary
• #50 I - Eyes
• #467 LGUT - Leaky Gut Mastery
• #56 K - Kidney
• #133 JOT - Joint, Disc, Cartilage
• #460 KYRO - Muscle, Tissue, Ligament