The Immune System nutrition power pack. Gt provides the perfect nutrition for the thymus gland, the immune system master regulator. This formula supports the body’s innate immune system via nutritional building blocks for T cells and lymphocytes. Gt should be part of a daily regimen of healthy habits during high risk seasons
41 Gt (Thymus)
#2041 CXGt (Thymus)
The thymus gland is often called the “immune system stabilizer’ because of its role in maintaining complimentary
systems such as the macrophages and T-killer cells. This complex formula addresses nutritional support for normal
immune system processes.
• Normal immune processes
• Immune support recovery after acute challenges
• Winterizing for normal cold and flu preparations
• Thymus support
• Normal weakness and muscular enervations
• Support learned (acquired) immune memory
• Supports normal innate (instinctive) immune system
• Cellular senescence programs
• RNA/DNA Thymus Factors - Supports normal thymus
tissue integrity via organized amino acids, peptides,
and nucleo-protein structures.
• RNA/DNA Spleen Factors - Supports normal spleen
immunological processes and lymphatic filtration
activities via tissue integrity via organized amino acids,
peptides, and nucleo-protein structures.
• Poke (Root) – A Native American herb employed in
purification rituals. Scientific research confirms its
support of normal cell purification processes and is
currently researching its profound impact on overall
normal, healthy cellular activities.
• Goldenseal – Long heralded as an American botanical
that supports normal immune function, it provides
hydrastines and berberines that assist the body’s
normal microbial relationships.
• Pau D’Arco – A highly revered South American
botanical bark. In the Amazon rain forests, the Pau
D’Arco tree grows free of fungal attack on its bark
demonstrating its innate protective properties.
• Zinc Aspartate – A trace mineral that is essential for
immune function, helps T-cell function.
• Thymol Iodine – Thymol is a phenol from the herb,
thyme. Combined with iodine, it becomes a molecule
supportive of normal immune processes.
• Bitter Root – From the Native American herbal
tradition, a botanical that supports normal blood
• Leptotaenia Oil – The world-renowned life saver
pioneered by Dr. Ernst Krebs in 1918.
• Gentian Root – Used by herbalists for over 2500
years, modern herbalists cite it as a liver tonic as well
as support for normal kidney processes. In today’s
immunology, the liver is recognized as an integral part
of the human immune system network.
None known. While containing a number of therapeutic
botanicals, Doc Wheelwright taught that combined herbal formula
nutrients work synergistically deriving the most benefit from small
amounts of ingredients that enhance and support each other to
gain beneficial impact.
• General, Normal Immune System Support:
#41 Gt - Thymus
#82 S - Spleen
#403 ATAK - Immune Rejuvenator
#138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizer
On request of a protégé, Doc Wheelwright turned his attention
to supporting the heart of the immune system. At that time, the
thymus was considered a vestigial gland – that it was useful to a
young child, but not useful to an adult once the seeding of the T
(and B) lymphocytes had occurred. Once the “adaptive” immunity
was established, Science believed that the thymus was no
longer needed. But Doc found that people who lived the longest
still had full sized thymus glands. This formula soon became a
nutritional front line immunological support for clinicians meeting
the immunological challenges arising in the 21st Century. Thymus
support coupled with targeted microbial therapies soon became
de rigueur in Functional Medicine.
• #82 S - Spleen
• #403 ATAK - Immune rejuvenator
• #5 Stabilizer
• #3 Bactrex
• #4 FungDx
• #39 Gf - Thyroid
• #31 Ga - Adrenal
• #850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #241 EV - Elixir Vita
• #210 CA - Cats-A-Tonic
• #530 Tuff Play - Essential Immune
• #840 EVENTA - Cellular Enzyme
• #843 Femicrine - Female Endocrine Support