Support to help normalize the menstrual cycle. Fpms supports the entire female hormonal endocrine system including the thyroid by providing nutritional factors that aid in the body’s normal menstrual cycles which are not associated with excessive bleeding, hot flashes, mood swings and accompanying dysmenorrhea cramps.
#24 Fpms (Female Health)
#2024 CXFpms (Female Health)
Designed to support female menstrual comfort via normal hormone relationships. Features a blend of time-honored
adaptogenic herbs and key nutritional factors to promote normal hormonal homeostasis.
• Premenstrual Syndrome
• Premenstrual comfort
• Premenstrual mood swings
• Perimenopausal transitions
• Hot flashes (Menopause & Perimenopause)
• Female endocrine well-being
• Angelica – Works in tandem with Dong Quai as
a female tonic, supports a healthy response to
menstrual cramps, supports cycle regularity.
• Blue Malva – General reproductive tonic.
• Cyani Blossom – Traditional female tonic, supports
menstrual comfort, antioxidant properties, and
cytokine balance support.
• Dong Quai – Adaptogenic bringing phytoestrogens
to support hormonal balance. Helps relieve symptoms
such as occasional sleep disturbances, hot flashes,
night sweats, and mild mood swings associated with
• Female endocrine tonic support – A balanced blend
of adaptogenic botanicals that work together for
overall well being.
• Marapauma – Supports a healthy response to
temporary nervous stress, spasms, and reproductive
• Motherwort – (Leonurus cardiaca). An herb employed
in the Greek, Chinese and European herbal traditions
to support a normal female fertility cycle.
• Pata De Vaca – Supports healthy glucose metabolic
processes. May help temper the normal prostaglandin
surge (cramping) during menses.
• L-Methionine – An amino acid necessary for normal,
proper methylation processes.
• Octacosanal – Often used by athletes for its role in
improving cellular oxygenation.
• Pituitary Tissue Factors – Cellular identity factors for
the “master endocrine gland”.
• Thyroid Tissue Factors – Cellular identity factors
for the “master regulator” of cellular hormonal and
Best not used during pregnancy as hormone levels fluctuate in
• Basic Premenstrual Syndrome Support:
#843 Femicrine - Female Endocrine
#22 F+ - Female+
Prompted by practitioner demand, Doc Wheelwright turned his
30 years of herbal mastery to botanical support of menstrual
comfort and support of normal menstrual processes. Designed to
work either alone or in tandem with the F+ (Female Plus) formula,
Doc soon had the acclaim of practitioners for this formula and its
positive clinical outcomes. The guiding principle was to first and
foremost NOT be manipulative of the intricate female hormonal
cycle, but to be supportive via adaptogenic botanicals that allow
the female body to better regulate its lunar cycle.
• #24 F+ Female+
• #32 Gb-Pituitary
• #843-Female Endocrine
• #39 Gf-Thyroid
• #31 Ga-Adrenal
• #850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #870, 872 Spectra1&2
• #880, 882 VISTA1&2
• #73 Mpr-Prostata/Ovatum
• #843 Femicrine - Female Endocrine
• #854 Neurosyn