Digestive enzymes, vitamins, nutrients, and herbalomic® botanicals that support the stomach’s parietal cells that produce intrinsic factor—a glycoprotein essential for the absorption of Vitamin B12.
#19 DB12 (Digestive Health)
Digestive enzymes, vitamins, nutrients, and herbalomic® botanicals that support the stomach’s normal parietal cell activity
regarding intrinsic factor - a glycoprotein essential for the absorption of Vitamin B12 - as well as the production of hydrochloric
acid necessary to initiate the natural digestive processes.
• Normal fatigue
• Normal cognitive clarity
• Build Vitamin B12 values
• Pins & Needles sensations (numbness, ‘asleepfeeling) in hands/feet
• Brittle, ridged, easily chipped finger and toe nails
• When tongue is sore or swollen (imprint of teeth on
• Build and repair the Intrinsic Factor
• Promote normal digestive processes
• Normal healthy blood
• Normal pancreatic exocrine function
• Aspartic Acid – Necessary for digestive metabolic
• Ammonium Chloride – Helps promote digestion,
buffer pH, provides chlorides for HCl production.
• Betaine HCl (Hydrochloric Acid) – Supports normal
parietal cell processes.
• Bromelain – A proteolytic enzyme complex from
• Choline Bitartrate – An essential nutrient that
supports neurotransmitters (acetylcholine) and cell
• Coleus Forskohlii – Provides “forskolin” which
stimulates normal gastric acid and pepsinogen through
the adenylate cyclase enzyme.
• D-Calcium Pantothenate – A B vitamin necessary to
render energy from fats, and helps maintain a healthy
• Nettle Leaf – Long used to cleanse the digestive
tract, promote healthy digestion, and support normal
• Pancreatin – A group of pancreatic enzymes
[amylases, proteases (trypsin), lipases]. Helps
hydrolyze nutrients for absorption.
• Pepsin – Helps convert proteins into peptide bonds
None known. While containing a number of therapeutic
botanicals, Doc Wheelwright taught that combined herbal formula
nutrients work synergistically, deriving the most benefit from
small amounts of ingredients that enhance and support each
other to gain beneficial impact.
• Enhance Digestion/Assimilation of B12:
#19 DB12 - Digestive Health
#870/#871 Spectra One - Whole Food Cell Multi Vit/Min
Responding to practitioner requests, Stu Wheelwright brought
this unique formula to the product offerings to specifically
support the stomach’s parietal cells’ intrinsic factor production
for the uptake of vitamin B12 in the intestine’s ilium. Sources for
the critically-needed vitamin B12 come from food and intestinal
bacteria. Absorption into the body depends upon intrinsic factor, a
glycoprotein manufactured in the stomach. This often overlooked
part of the B12 pathway is a digestive function that often needs
nutritional support for maximum effectiveness.
• #660 MELA - Optimal Terrain Enzymes
• #650 ENZEE - Hi Potency Enzymes
• #1 Activator
• #2 Builder
• #6 Restore
• #100 ABC - Acidophilus & Bifidus Complex
• #138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizer
• #610/#615 ACCELL Therapeutic
• #200 AO - Aloe Vera
• #428 DSIR - Intergen
• #467 LGUT - Leaky Gut Mastery
• #920 Core Cellular Program
• #740 Earth Sedate - Clear Congestion
• #745 Earth Tonify - Warm The Center