Fungal Based Enzyme solution that promotes digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. A broad spectrum digestive support formula that promotes proper levels of digestive acids and enzymes.
#17 D (Digest)
Provides a self-limiting, enzyme solution that supports normal digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. A broadspectrum digestive support formula that promotes normal healthy digestive acid and enzyme processes. This formula has two
1. Use with food for broad, digestive benefits, and to support normal activity in the stomach/digestive system.
2. Use between meals to support the normal processes that breakdown undigested protein and fat artifacts.
• Support normal digestive processes
• Help for digestion of heavy meals
• Help with absorption of cellular nutrients
• Support normal digestion activity
• Any cooked meal to compensate for loss of inherent
• People over 30 years old (enzyme production
decreases with age)
• Digestive support for normal digestion of potentially
allergenic food molecules
• Help engage the body’s normal release of pancreatic
• Support the body’s innate microbial balance processes
• Support lower bowel programs
• Lipase - A class of enzymes that catalyze the
hydrolysis of fats. Performs an essential role in the
digestion, transport, and processing of fats for cell
membranes and beta oxidation energy processes.
• Protease/Peptidase - A class of enzymes including
trypsin, chymotrypsin, and pepsin that help break
down proteins into usable amino acids for cellular
• Amylase - Enzymes that break down carbohydrates
into smaller carbohydrate molecules for cellular energy
• Ox Bile - Helps digest food and support healthy liver
and gall bladder processes.
• Betaine HCl - (Hydrochloric Acid) - facilitates normal
digestive processes and parietal cell integrity.
• Goldenseal – An herb with a long history of
supporting healthy digestive processes as well
as GI tract microbial balance.
• Aspartic Acid – Also known as aspartate, is an
a-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of
proteins. A nutrient necessary for normal digestive
• L-Glutamic Acid – Works in tandem with Betaine HCl
to stimulate natural HCl.
• Ammonium Chloride – Helps support normal
digestive processes. A pH buffer. Provides chlorides
for normal HCl production.
• Cream of Tartar – A source of potassium electrolytes
necessary for bowel function.
Historically, this formula has exhibited exemplary safety. If
stomach ulcers are present, this formula might be too assertive,
and the Ds (Digest-s) formula would be preferable.
• Support Weak Digestion:
During an era where consumers were becoming dependent on
papaya tablets and digestive aids, Doc Wheelwright designed this
formula with the intent of building and rebuilding the stomach’s
innate digestive processes. A rich and potent blend of enzymes
(amylase, protease, lipase), D allows the digestive system to rest
and improve while the body benefits from increased absorption
of nutrients. The nutritional components assist with rebuilding
digestive integrity. This is why Doc Wheelwright described this
formula as being “self-limiting.” Doc also recommended that
everyone over 30 years old needed to support their digestion to
ensure uptake of cellular building factors.
• #1 Activator
• #2 Builder
• #6 Restore
• #100 ABC - Acidophilus & Bifidus Complex
• #138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizers
• #200 AO - Aloe Vera
• #428 DSIR - Intergen
• #467 LGUT - Leaky Gut
• #920 Core Cellular Program
• #740 Earth Sedate - Clear Congestion
• #745 Earth Tonify - Warm The Center