High potency, broad-spectrum detoxifier; an excellent drainage formula for use in any cleansing, elimination program, and/or detoxification program, especially for organ detoxification. In addition, support is provided for the liver, especially the left lobe, and the kidneys. Helps avoid cleansing reactions (Herxheimer’s)
#102 ACX (Vitamin DTX, capsules)
#1102 TACX (Vitamin DTX, tincture), #2102 CXACX (Vitamin DTX, concentrated extract)
Combines supportive nutrients to assist in the normal liver purification processes. A favorite of clinicians to help in providing
overall drainage support to the patient.
• General whole body purification process support
• Seasonal allergy support
• Drainage support for any program
• Nutritional liver support
• Winterizing – tonic for seasonal challenges
• Nutritional support for normal immune system
• Vitamin A – In the digestive tract and liver, Vitamin A
plays a key role in the normal immune modulation
processes and thus supports normal, balanced
relationships between the body and the microbial
• Vitamin C – Known as a vital antioxidant, Vitamin
C plays a protective role in the cells regarding free
radical activity and DNA maintenance. It’s a first-line
protective nutrient, as well as a chelator of xenobiotic
• RNA/DNA Liver Tissue Factors – Amino acid cellular
identity factors for liver tissue integrity.
• Citrus Bioflavonoids and Hesperidin – Components
accompanying the comprehensive Vitamin C
molecule, they support collagen, comprise the normal
protective cardiovascular processes, and support
healthy immune activity. They increase the purification
quotient of Vitamin C.
• Vitamin E – Antioxidant qualities; combines with
oxygen and assists in neutralizing free radicals.
Protects polyunsaturated fats and other oxygensensitive compounds such as vitamin A from being
destroyed by damaging oxidation reactions.
• Rose Hips – Rich in Vitamin C and bioflavonoids;
a natural source of nutrients for the body’s normal
vascular system maintenance.
• RNA/DNA Spleen Tissue Factors – Amino acid
cellular identity factors for spleen tissue integrity and
• Echinacea Purpurea – Subject of many research
studies, this herb has become famous for supporting
normal healthy immune and respiratory processes.
• Paprika – Rich in carotenoids, plays a role in healthy
cell development. Contains natural iron that supports
cellular metabolism – allows cells to conduct chemical
reactions such as electron transport chain for ATP
• Damiana – An herb with a history of supporting
healthy digestion, nerves, circulation, and glucose
• RNA/DNA Thymus Tissue Factors – Amino acid
cellular identity factors for thymus tissue integrity, as
well as an immune system support.
• Pedra Hume Caa – Leaves are astringent, high content of
flavonoids, flavonols, and flavanones and supports normal
glucose metabolic and ATP energy processes required for
healthy cellular activities.
• Acacia Gum Powder – Aids in normal nutrient-absorption
processes. Supports gut microbiota.
• Peach Bark – Supports normal blood and urinary purification
processes. Supports circulation. In Traditional Chinese
herbology, helps dispel blood stagnation.
None. Note: Contains a very rich supply of Vitamin A. Check other
components of a comprehensive program for total Vitamin A
• Normal Purification Process Support:
#102 ACX - Vitamin Detox
#408 CLNZ - Chelator
#433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
#180 REL - Chlorella
#404 BIND - Toxin Elimination
Doc Wheelwright took two of his formulas, his ACP formula and a
“Liver-x” formula that he developed to support healthy purification
channels, left liver lobe support, and drainage support, and
balanced them together to create ACX. Thus ACX is two formulas
in one. ACX has been the premier drainage support formula for
over 30 years.