Clinical evidence supports the safety of this product. Invitro Studies have shown that in a controlled laboratory environment this product might slow fungal growth by binding to protein channels in the mycellium. May be used by itself as a systemic immune-supporting agent, or in combination with an organ support formula. Studies on the ingredients in this formula have shown metabolites in both the lymph as well as the bloodstream.
#1004 T4 (FungDx), #2004 CX4 (FungDx)
Supports the maintenance of a healthy microbiome comprised of a balance between symbiotic bacteria, fungus, and phage.
Whole body health is attained when microbiome and body are in balance and energetically aligned. Designed to enhance an
accompanying BioFunction formula and direct it toward efficiency in the cells inherent relationship with the mycobiome. Serves
to help improve the cells’ healthy response to bacterial, fungal and phage involvements in a balanced microbiome.
• Supports the immune system and its normal
relationship to a healthy mycobiome
• Engages cellular metabolic processes toward
its normal membrane autonomy regarding bacterial
• Helps maintain gastrointestinal comfort
• Helps the body balance the microbiome, mycobiome
• Supports the body’s natural immune response
• Pau D’Arco – The famous rain forest botanical bark
with beneficial action on symbiotic fungal and overall
• Cyani Flowers – Often used as a tea, has
cellular nutritional traits.
• Grapefruit Rind Extract – The rind protects the
grapefruit from marauding insects and microbes.
Rich in antioxidants.
• Sete Sangrias – A traditional rainforest botanical with
a wide range of benefits cited in Brazilian herbal texts.
• Gum Arabic – From the acacia tree, a general purifier
and prebiotic to support a healthy intestinal flora.
• L-Lysine – An amino acid used by the body for
• Clove Oil – Shown to support balance in biofilms and
• Leptotaenia Oil – The world-renowned life saver
pioneered by Dr. Ernst Krebs in 1918.
• Evening Primrose Oil – Provides fatty acids that
support hundreds of normal cellular processes.
• Wintergreen Oil – An essential oil cited for its
• Spearmint Oil – Often employed in botanical
medicine as an activator of other ingredients,
soothing, cooling, calming.
None known with recommended doses. While
containing a number of therapeutic botanicals, Doc
Wheelwright taught that combined herbal formula
nutrients work synergistically deriving the most benefit
from proper combinations.
• Lung support re: mycobiome balance:
• Support the intestines in balanced mycobiome relations:
• Support the skin regarding healthy mycobiome &
#270 SC (Cleanser) - used topically
BioCommand formulas are a milestone breakthrough in the
history of herbology. They were designed by Doc Wheelwright to
increase the effectiveness and restorative action of a Bio-Function
formula (specific tissue nutrition) through enhanced assimilation,
increased tissue receptivity, and most importantly, by specifying
the direction and impact of the combined herbal matrix toward
one of six specific cellular functions (commands).
#4 (FungDx) is a complimentary, enhancing formula to any of the
BioFunction formulas and many other Systemic formulas by its
inclusion. Clinicians’ favorite applications include:
• R (Lung) + #4 (FungDx)
• Gt (Thymus) + #4 (FungDx)
• GOLD (Immune Shield) + #4 (FungDx)
• VIVI (Virox) + #4 (FungDx)
• CA (Cats-A-Tonic) + #4 (FungDx)
• ACX (Vitamin Detox) + #4 (FungDx)
• COLD (Zinca Stop) + #4 (FungDx)
• TR (Tai Ra Chi) + #4 (FungDx)
• OXCC (Cleanser Cell) + #4 (FungDx)
• TUFF (Tuff Play) + #4 (FungDx)
• ATAK (Immune Rejuvenator) + #4 (FungDx)
• Mpc (Prostata Corrector) + #4 (FungDx)