This formula provides nutritional support for the immune system or more specifically the production of white blood cells. May aid in temporary extracellular substrate changes that slow bacterial replication. May be used by itself as a systemic immune-supporting agent.
#1003 T3 (Bactrex), #2003 CX3 (Bactrex)
The clinician’s choice as the premier formula for whole body support of the cells’ health relationship regarding bacterial
involvements. Can be used with or without a BioFunction formula. Helps support the body’s normal cellular health and
immunological integrity, most specifically with respect to bacterial microbiome relationships.
• Assist the immune system in its normal role regarding
the presence of bacteria
• Reinforce innate cellular metabolic processes toward
normal bacterial relationships
• Magnify the impact of the companion BioFunction
• Chronic and acute bacterial presence
• Goldenseal – The most popular herb in the American
market. Was used by the Native Americans. Contains
inherent berberine salts.
• Echinacea – A Native American herb that quickly
gained credence among the 19th and 20th Century
Eclectic Healers for its powerful support of normal
immune relationships regarding bacterial microbiome.
• Tayuya – A rain forest botanical root cited in the
Brazilian herbal tradition as supporting blood.
• Garlic – A classic, powerful botanical agent
featuring the extensively researched molecule,
allicin, associated with numerous health-supportive,
normal body functions; plus numerous sulfur
compounds cited as excellent cellular nutrition.
• Thymol Iodide – From culinary applications of the
herb, thyme, accompanied by the much-needed iodine
for overall nutrition.
• Pau D’Arco – A rain forest botanical bark backed by
hundreds of research studies that demonstrate its
role regarding microbiome balance, including the
mycobiome and virome.
• Yerba Santa – Called the “holy herb,” has a long
history of helping the body restore its normal, natural
role regarding bacterial involvement specifically with
• Grapefruit Rind Extract – Rich in antioxidants.
Research by physicist, Dr. Harich shows its cleansing
and disinfectant uses for hair, skin, and homesurfaces. In nature, the rind protects the grapefruit
seeds from the invasive and damaging environment.
None known with recommended doses. While
containing a number of therapeutic botanicals, Doc
Wheelwright taught that combined herbal formula
nutrients work synergistically, deriving the most benefit
from small amounts of ingredients that enhance and
support each other.
Example of BioCommand #3 Utilization:
• Support the lungs in normal bacterial relations:
• Support the kidneys regarding bacterial duties:
BioCommand formulas are a milestone breakthrough in the
history of herbology. They were designed by Doc Wheelwright to
increase the effectiveness and restorative action of a BioFunction
formula (specific tissue nutrition) through enhanced assimilation,
increased tissue receptivity, and most importantly, by specifying
the direction and impact of the combined herbal matrix toward
one of six specific cellular functions (commands). This allows
the herbal practitioner greater precision in clinical applications of
#3 (Bactrex) is a complimentary, enhancing formula to any of the
BioFunction formulas and many other Systemic formulas by its
inclusion. Clinicians’ favorite applications include:
• R (Lung) + #3 (Bactrex)
• Gt (Thymus) + #3 (Bactrex)
• GOLD (Immune Shield) + #3 (Bactrex)
• VIVI (Virox) + #3 (Bactrex)
• CA (Cats-A-Tonic) + #3 (Bactrex)
• ACX (Vitamin Detox) + #3 (Bactrex)
• COLD (Zinca Stop) + #3 (Bactrex)
• OXOX (Activator Cell) + #3 (Bactrex)
• OXCC (Cleanser Cell) + #3 (Bactrex)
• TUFF (Tuff Play) + #3 (Bactrex)
• ATAK (Immune Rejuvenator) + #3 (Bactrex)