Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula that targets a specific tissue, e.g. B (Brain) + #2 (Builder) in tandem. This formula provides nutritional support for cellular integrity of the targeted tissue or organ during its normal building cycle. Helps relax the targeted tissue and enhance its self-maintenance processes during the tissue’s restful, re-construction cycle.
#2002 (CX2 Builder)
A cutting edge and unique concept in targeted nutrition. Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula that targets a specific
tissue, e.g. B (Brain) + #2 (Builder) in tandem. Designed to provide additional nutritional support for the targeted tissue with
a focus on its inherent re-building, self-maintenance processes that occur during the tissue’s restful, re-construction cycle.
This formula supports and encourages cellular health and integrity of the targeted tissue or organ during its normal circadian
“building” cycle by providing important cellular amino acids and nutrients.
• Nutritionally supports a tissue’s inherent building function during the building cycle
• Strong affinity for the digestive system
• Supports the normal rebuilding processes, e.g. post exercise, post trauma, post cleansing
• Designed to magnify the supportive impact of BioFunction formulas
• Support cellular metabolic processes toward building
tissue integrity and normal maintenance functions
• Magnify the impact of the companion BioFunction
• Digestion: provided amino acid building blocks
• Improve assimilation of nutrients with cellular amino
acids and plant nutrients
• Allantoin – A derivative from the comfrey plant cited
to help the body preserve its normal, youthful cell
• Aloe Vera – Time-proven botanical that’s renowned as
a soother, protector, and enabler of the body’s innate
• RNA/DNA Stomach Factors – Amino acid cellular
identity factors for stomach tissue integrity.
• RNA/DNA Duodenum Factors – Amino acid cellular
identity factors for the duodenal stomach tissue
• Aspartic Acid – An amino acid required for the
biosynthesis of cellular proteins. Helps engage
digestive metabolic processes.
• Vitamin E – A natural, essential vitamin and
necessary nutrient for DNA processes. Esteemed as
• L-Alanine – A master amino acid necessary for
protein biosynthesis. Required by cells to stabilize
their glucose metabolism. Supports normal immune
system and muscle repair processes.
• Glycine – Helps convert glucose into the energy
required for tissue repair. Supports the brain’s normal
metabolic processes. Supports the stomach and liver.
• Methionine – A sulfur-bearing, essential amino acid.
Supports the body to make glutathione, the premier
• Serine – An amino acid that supports RNA and DNA
function, as well as forms phospholipids necessary for
cell membrane integrity.
• Tyrosine – An amino acid that supports the adrenals,
pituitary, and thyroid, as well as neurotransmitters
such as dopamine and norepinephrine.
• Sodium Copper Chlorophyll – The green juice of plants with
similar chemical structure to healthy blood. A powerhouse of
Best avoided if patient is on a Rx MAO Inhibitor. Contains tyrosine
which can elevate blood pressure if MAO Inhibiting drugs are
Example of BioCommand #2 Utilization:
• Support the thyroid’s metabolic rebuilding activity:
• Support the adrenal gland’s metabolic rebuilding activity:
BioCommand formulas are a milestone breakthrough in the
history of herbology. They were designed by Doc Wheelwright
to increase the effectiveness and action of a BioFunction
formula (specific tissue nutrition) through enhanced assimilation,
increased tissue receptivity, and most importantly, by specifying
the direction and impact of the combined herbal matrix toward
one of six specific cellular functions (commands). This allows
the herbal practitioner greater precision in clinical applications of
#2 (Builder) is a complimentary, enhancing formula to any of the
BioFunction formulas and many other Systemic formulas by its
inclusion. Clinicians’ favorite applications include:
• B (Brain) + #2 (Builder) • C (Colon) + #2 (Builder)
• D (Digestive) + #2 (Builder) • Ga (Adrenal) + #2 (Builder)
• Gb (Pituitary) + #2 (Builder) • Gf (Thyroid) + #2 (Builder)
• Gt (Thymus) + #2 (Builder) • H (Heart) + #2 (Builder)
• I (Eyes) + #2 (Builder) • K (Kidney) + #2 (Builder)
• L (Liver) + #2 (Builder