Near East Pasta Vermicelli with Delicate Sauce is a great side dish or accompaniment to any meal. The sauce features a roasted garlic and olive oil flavor with red bell peppers and parmesan cheese. Add chicken or veggies and make it a main course!
100% Natural. With other natural flavors. Vermicelli pasta with a delicate olive oil sauce with roasted garlic, red bell peppers and Parmesan cheese. Great with chicken, steak, vegetables. A delicious and creative side dish or main course!
- Made with 100% natural ingredients, including wheat flour, red bell peppers, parmesan cheese, and garlic
- Provides 10% RDA of Iron, 10 grams of protein, and three grams of dietary fiber per serving
- Each package makes enough to serve as a quick main meal for two, or as a side dish
- Near East uses only 100% natural ingredients, packaged in a white box that's symbol of their dedication to simple, high-quality food
1. In large saucepan or Dutch oven, bring 6 cups water to a rapid boil. Slowly add pasta. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Boil uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain; rinse well with water. Return pasta to saucepan. 2. Toss 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (Or add 2 tablespoons olive oil for a more traditional style sauce.) olive oil and contents of Spice Sack with pasta. Cook over low heat 1 minute or until hot, stirring constantly. Serve immediately. Makes 3 cups. At high altitudes: Increase cook time 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.
Serving Size 2.5 oz (70 g/about 1 inch circle dry pasta & 1 1/3 Tbsp seasoning mix) (1 cup prepared)
Servings Per Container about 3 (dry)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value* As Prepared|
|Calories 300Calories from Fat 80|| |
|Total Fat 2.5 g**||14%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|| |
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 460 mg||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 48 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 1 g|| |
|Protein 9 g|| |
|Vitamin A ||2%|
|Vitamin C ||6%|
|**Amount as packaged. When prepared as directed, a serving of pasta and seasoning plus olive oil provides 9 g Total Fat (1.5 g Saturated Fat, 0 g Trans Fat), 0 mg Cholesterol, 460 mg Sodium, 48 g Total Carbohydrate (2 g Dietary Fiber, 1 g Sugars), and 9 g Protein. || |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate|| ||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber|| ||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Durum flour, wheat flour, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavor, olive oil, garlic*, cream, salt, nonfat milk, red bell peppers*, parsley*, yeast extract, parmesan cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whey, cultured nonfat milk, sunflower oil, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt), tocopherols for freshness.