Platinum 100% Whey is powered by an impressive amino acid profile that delivers 5.5g of BCAAs, 4g of glutamine and precursor (to help replenish amounts lost during intense training and support recovery and growth), and 11.6g of EAAs (essential amino acids only available through supplementation or food, since we don’t make these in our bodies).
Ultra-pure whey protein never tasted this good Unlike other inferior whey protein formulas that use heat, harsh acids, and salt, a superior cold-pressed microfiltration process is used to produce the ultra-pure whey protein isolate found in every scoop of Platinum 100% Whey. The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Whey is it’s taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.