The Gnarly Whey is from New Zealand You're body needs protein for every cell, tissue and organ. Whey protein is exceptionally rich in highly bioavailable essential amino acids. A good protein supplement allows your body to recover properly from a difficult workout, build more lean muscle mass and increase the energy available to your body. If you want your body to perform at it's best, you want a protein supplement that's free from growth hormones, antibiotics, hyper-immunizations and other chemicals. You want to ensure your whey protein is coming from a grass fed source that is highly absorbable.
That's why we created Gnarly Whey. A recovery protein that only uses New Zealand grass fed whey. Full Absorption Our Full On Digestive blend utilizes Bioperine®, the all natural extract that gives black pepper it's cleansing and digestive properties. Gnarly also takes advantage of 7 other enzymes so that our Whey promotes a healthier digestive tract and increases absorption. Trademarked ingredients (Vitafiber® Pre-Biotic Soluble Fiber, LactoBacillus Coagulans Pro-biotic, Aquamin® Sea Minerals, BioPerineTM nutrient activator)
The Gnarly Whey is All Natural We've worked hard to create something absolutely unique in the world of sports supplements
- 5.5g BCAAs, 25g Superior New Zealand Grass Fed Whey & 4g Glutamine || No Added Hormones
- Full Absorption Our Full On Digestive blend utilizes Bioperine®, the all natural extract that gives black pepper it's cleansing and digestive properties
- Gluten Free, No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Sweeteners || Sweetened Naturally with Trulicious®
- Tastes Great We use a high grade Reb a (stevia), Monk fruit (lo han fruit) and a little Erythritol as a sweetener for an unbelievably smooth taste || Gnarly whey also mixes perfectly with water
- 25 g Superior Protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine
- Gluten Free
- Sweetened Naturally with Trulicious
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Sweeteners
After getting Gnarly, mix two level scoops (49 grams) into 8 oz of water or mix into your favorite shake or smoothie. Shake well. Drink to your renewed pledge in all things Gnarly and bathe in your post-workout high.